Best of Quotes on Insomnia
Insomnia is a tough sleep disorder that leaves you feeling unrested, stressed out, and hopeless. Many people suffer from it, talk about it and share their experiences. To feel less alone in this struggle, we’ve wrapped up some of the best quotes about insomnia.
Funny quotes on insomnia
- “In the morning you beg to sleep more, in the afternoon you are dying to sleep, and at night you refuse to sleep.”
- “Me: tries to sleep
Brain: May I offer you a selection of your worst memories from the last 10 years?
- “It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it.”
― John Steinbeck
- “My eyelids are heavy, but my thoughts are heavier.”
- “The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep.”
― W. C. Fields
Inspiring insomnia quote
- “The last refuge of the insomniac is a sense of superiority to the sleeping world.”
― Leonard Cohen
- “In its early stages, insomnia is almost an oasis in which those who have to think or suffer darkly take refuge.”
- “Insomnia is a gross feeder. It will nourish itself on any kind of thinking, including thinking about not thinking.”
― Clifton Fadiman
- “Insomnia is an indication, not a chaos. It’s like an ache. You’re not going to provide a patient ache medicine without figuring out what’s reasoning the pain.”
― Judith Owens
- “For insomniacs, night steals the morning.”
― Terri Guillemets
Insomnia does not have to burden you forever. Healthy lifestyle habits and good sleep hygiene practices should help you conquer poor sleep. If you still struggle, though, see your doctor. There could be an underlying health condition that needs treatment.
Join us on a restful journey to sleep.
BetterSleep helps you fall asleep easily with soothing sounds, sleep meditations, bedtime stories, breathing exercises and much more.
Combine the different features and mix them together to create your own perfect sleep sanctuary!
Download BetterSleep now and join a community of millions of people we help guide to sleep every night.